We strive to deliver you the best in quality and value, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your order we are happy to take back the product and issue you a full refund of your purchase.
In order to return your purchased products please follow the steps below to obtain your return authorization number (RA#). PLEASE DO NOT mail your products to our customer service department at 1812 N Columbia Blvd Suite C15-586115 Portland, Oregon. Anything sent to this address will not be accepted but will be shipped back to the customer at their own expense. Products must be mailed back to their warehouse of origin which will be provided to you along with your RA#. In order to receive your refund please follow the steps below:
- Products can only be returned if they are still in their original condition and packaging. Used products, or products damaged by the customer will not be eligible for refund.
- Request your Return Authorization Number and by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed reason for return and pictures or a video of the product that supports your reason. Upon approval you will receive the RA# and the address of the closest warehouse where you can mail the product you would like to return.
- To assure your refund please use a trackable mail service, we will not be responsible for lost or missing packages.
- Upon the receipt of your package, your products will be examined and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment. A refund receipt will be emailed to the email address you used when making your original purchase.
- Please note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns, and suppliers’ requests, certain items and brands are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, and non-refundable.Kindly double-check that the items you wish to return do not fall under this list:
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
Please understand that we issue refunds as soon as your refund request is approved – that means that the money leaves our account immediately. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. We have seen some credit card companies take up to 30 days to show that the refund has been put back on the card. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We offer replacements for any items that may have been received as defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.